Survival patterns in teenagers and young adults with cancer in the United Kingdom: Comparisons with younger and older age groups.
AffiliationSt James's Institute of Oncology, Leeds Institute of Cancer and Pathology, University of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Bexley Wing, St James's Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe aimed to describe and compare survival in teenagers and young adults (TYAs) with cancer to that of younger children and older adults, to identify sub-populations at greater or lesser risk of death.
CitationSurvival patterns in teenagers and young adults with cancer in the United Kingdom: Comparisons with younger and older age groups. 2015: Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Survival from cancer in teenagers and young adults in England, 1979-2003.
- Authors: Birch JM, Pang D, Alston RD, Rowan S, Geraci M, Moran A, Eden TO
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 2
- Access to principal treatment centres and survival rates for children and young people with cancer in Yorkshire, UK.
- Authors: Fairley L, Stark DP, Yeomanson D, Kinsey SE, Glaser AW, Picton SV, Evans L, Feltbower RG
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 4
- Survival from teenage and young adult cancer in Northern England, 1968-2008.
- Authors: Basta NO, James PW, Gomez-Pozo B, Craft AW, Norman P, McNally RJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Italian cancer figures, report 2013: Multiple tumours.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Oct