Guidelines on the measurement of ultraviolet radiation levels in ultraviolet phototherapy: report issued by the British Association of Dermatologists and British Photodermatology Group 2015.
du Peloux Menagé, H
Mohd Mustapa, M
AffiliationThe Photobiology Unit, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, DD1 9SY, U.K
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGuidelines on the measurement of ultraviolet radiation levels in ultraviolet phototherapy: report issued by the British Association of Dermatologists and British Photodermatology Group 2015. 2015, 173 (2):333-50 Br J Dermatol
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- An update and guidance on narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy: a British Photodermatology Group Workshop Report.
- Authors: Ibbotson SH, Bilsland D, Cox NH, Dawe RS, Diffey B, Edwards C, Farr PM, Ferguson J, Hart G, Hawk J, Lloyd J, Martin C, Moseley H, McKenna K, Rhodes LE, Taylor DK, British Association of Dermatologists
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Dose Quantification in UV Phototherapy.
- Authors: Grimes DR
- Issue date: 2017
- Instrument for scanning the angular variation of irradiance in ultraviolet phototherapy cabinets.
- Authors: Evans AL, Martin CJ, Smith DC, Currie GD, McCalman S, Bilsland D, Dunn S
- Issue date: 2002 May-Jun
- Tanning lamps ultraviolet emissions and compliance with technical standards.
- Authors: Bonino A, Facta S, Saudino S, Anglesio L, D'Amore G
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- An emergency bioassay method for (210)Po in urine.
- Authors: Guérin N, Dai X
- Issue date: 2015 Sep