AffiliationFirst Department of Surgery, General Hospital of Attica 'KAT', Athens, Greece
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe penetration of robotic technology in various surgical fields may increase ocular complications.
CitationOcular complications in robotic surgery. 2014: Int J Med Robot
JournalThe international journal of medical robotics + computer assisted surgery
- Ocular complications in robotic-assisted prostatectomy: a review of pathophysiology and prevention.
- Authors: Kan KM, Brown SE, Gainsburg DM
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Intraocular pressure and steep Trendelenburg during minimally invasive gynecologic surgery: is there a risk?
- Authors: Borahay MA, Patel PR, Walsh TM, Tarnal V, Koutrouvelis A, Vizzeri G, Jennings K, Jerig S, Kilic GS
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Ischemic optic neuropathy following spine surgery.
- Authors: Ho VT, Newman NJ, Song S, Ksiazek S, Roth S
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Effects of Systemic Administration of Dexmedetomidine on Intraocular Pressure and Ocular Perfusion Pressure during Laparoscopic Surgery in a Steep Trendelenburg Position: Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded Study.
- Authors: Joo J, Koh H, Lee K, Lee J
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Changes in intraocular pressure and optic nerve sheath diameter in patients undergoing robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy in steep 45° Trendelenburg position.
- Authors: Blecha S, Harth M, Schlachetzki F, Zeman F, Blecha C, Flora P, Burger M, Denzinger S, Graf BM, Helbig H, Pawlik MT
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 11