Central nervous system abnormalities in fanconi anaemia: patterns and frequency on magnetic resonance imaging.
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Institute of Population Health, Centre for Imaging Sciences, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT,
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFanconi anemia (FA) is an inherited, disease, associated with congenital and developmental abnormalities resulting from disruption of a multigenic DNA damage response pathway. This study aims to define the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) appearances of the brain in patients with FA in correlation with their genetic and clinical features.
CitationCentral Nervous System Abnormalities in Fanconi Anaemia: Patterns and Frequency on Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2015: Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Fanconi anemia: correlating central nervous system malformations and genetic complementation groups.
- Authors: Johnson-Tesch BA, Gawande RS, Zhang L, MacMillan ML, Nascene DR
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Central nervous system lesions in Fanconi anemia: Experience from a research center for Fanconi anemia patients.
- Authors: Aksu T, Gümrük F, Bayhan T, Coşkun Ç, Oğuz KK, Unal S
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Endocrine abnormalities in patients with Fanconi anemia.
- Authors: Giri N, Batista DL, Alter BP, Stratakis CA
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Evidence of a congenital midline brain anomaly in pituitary dwarfs: a magnetic resonance imaging study in 101 patients.
- Authors: Triulzi F, Scotti G, di Natale B, Pellini C, Lukezic M, Scognamiglio M, Chiumello G
- Issue date: 1994 Mar
- Small pituitary size in children with Fanconi anemia.
- Authors: Sherafat-Kazemzadeh R, Mehta SN, Care MM, Kim MO, Williams DA, Rose SR, Fanconi Anemia Comprehensive Care Center.
- Issue date: 2007 Aug