Vascular biomarkers derived from dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI predict response of vestibular schwannoma to antiangiogenic therapy in type 2 neurofibromatosis.
AffiliationWolfson Molecular Imaging Centre, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAntiangiogenic therapy of vestibular schwannoma (VS) in type 2 neurofibromatosis can produce tumor shrinkage with response rates of 40%-60%. This study examines the predictive value of parameter-derived MRI in this setting.
CitationVascular biomarkers derived from dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI predict response of vestibular schwannoma to antiangiogenic therapy in type 2 neurofibromatosis. 2015: Neuro-oncology
- Bevacizumab decreases vestibular schwannomas growth rate in children and teenagers with neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Authors: Hochart A, Gaillard V, Baroncini M, André N, Vannier JP, Vinchon M, Dubrulle F, Lejeune JP, Vincent C, Nève V, Sudour Bonnange H, Bonne NX, Leblond P
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- The effect of bevacizumab on vestibular schwannoma tumour size and hearing in patients with neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Authors: Alanin MC, Klausen C, Caye-Thomasen P, Thomsen C, Fugleholm K, Poulsgaard L, Lassen U, Mau-Sorensen M, Hofland KF
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Efficacy and Biomarker Study of Bevacizumab for Hearing Loss Resulting From Neurofibromatosis Type 2-Associated Vestibular Schwannomas.
- Authors: Blakeley JO, Ye X, Duda DG, Halpin CF, Bergner AL, Muzikansky A, Merker VL, Gerstner ER, Fayad LM, Ahlawat S, Jacobs MA, Jain RK, Zalewski C, Dombi E, Widemann BC, Plotkin SR
- Issue date: 2016 May 10
- Mechanism-based modeling of the clinical effects of bevacizumab and everolimus on vestibular schwannomas of patients with neurofibromatosis type 2.
- Authors: Ouerdani A, Goutagny S, Kalamarides M, Trocóniz IF, Ribba B
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Antiangiogenic therapy for primary liver cancer: correlation of changes in dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with tissue hypoxia markers and clinical response.
- Authors: Yopp AC, Schwartz LH, Kemeny N, Gultekin DH, Gönen M, Bamboat Z, Shia J, Haviland D, D'Angelica MI, Fong Y, DeMatteo RP, Allen PJ, Jarnagin WR
- Issue date: 2011 Aug