Parametrized rectal dose and associations with late toxicity in prostate cancer radiotherapy.
McPartlin, Andrew J
Aitkenhead, Adam H
AffiliationManchester Academic Health Science Centre (MAHSC), Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe investigated possible associations between planned dose-volume parameters and rectal late toxicity in 170 patients having radical prostate cancer radiotherapy.
CitationParametrized rectal dose and associations with late toxicity in prostate cancer radiotherapy. 2015:20150110 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Distinct effects of rectum delineation methods in 3D-conformal vs. IMRT treatment planning of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Guckenberger M, Meyer J, Baier K, Vordermark D, Flentje M
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 6
- Rectal wall sparing by dosimetric effect of rectal balloon used during intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for prostate cancer.
- Authors: Teh BS, Dong L, McGary JE, Mai WY, Grant W 3rd, Butler EB
- Issue date: 2005 Spring
- Comparison of different contouring definitions of the rectum as organ at risk (OAR) and dose-volume parameters predicting rectal inflammation in radiotherapy of prostate cancer: which definition to use?
- Authors: Nitsche M, Brannath W, Brückner M, Wagner D, Kaltenborn A, Temme N, Hermann RM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Comparison of rectal dose-wall histogram versus dose-volume histogram for modeling the incidence of late rectal bleeding after radiotherapy.
- Authors: Tucker SL, Dong L, Cheung R, Johnson J, Mohan R, Huang EH, Liu HH, Thames HD, Kuban D
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 1
- Late rectal bleeding after conformal radiotherapy of prostate cancer. II. Volume effects and dose-volume histograms.
- Authors: Jackson A, Skwarchuk MW, Zelefsky MJ, Cowen DM, Venkatraman ES, Levegrun S, Burman CM, Kutcher GJ, Fuks Z, Liebel SA, Ling CC
- Issue date: 2001 Mar 1