AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiomarkers and Imaging for Precision Radiotherapy. 2015: Clin Oncol
- Point/counterpoint. It is still necessary to validate each individual IMRT treatment plan with dosimetric measurements before delivery.
- Authors: Smith JC, Dieterich S, Orton CG
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Within the next five years, most radiotherapy treatment schedules will be designed using spatiotemporal optimization.
- Authors: Kim M, Craft DL
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Personalized and Conscientious Medical Imaging: To Image or Not to Image.
- Authors: Deng J
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 1
- The role of molecular imaging in precision radiation therapy for target definition, treatment planning optimisation and quality control.
- Authors: Lucignani G, Jereczek-Fossa BA, Orecchia R
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Fusing images in radiation oncology procedures.
- Authors: Hevezi JM
- Issue date: 2008 Oct