The value of patient and public involvement in trial design and development.
AffiliationIndependent Cancer Patients' Voice, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe Value of Patient and Public Involvement in Trial Design and Development. 2015: Clin Oncol
- Outcomes research, PORTs, and health care reform.
- Authors: Wennberg JE, Barry MJ, Fowler FJ, Mulley A
- Issue date: 1993 Dec 31
- Moving beyond project-specific patient and public involvement in research.
- Authors: Turner G, Aiyegbusi OL, Price G, Skrybant M, Calvert M
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- What Is Missing from "Patient-Oriented Research?" A View from Public Health Systems and Services.
- Authors: Pauly B, Urbanoski K, Hartney E, Shahram S, Marcellus L, Wallace B, Macdonald M, Hancock T
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Explaining pragmatic trials to pragmatic policymakers.
- Authors: Maclure M
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Patient preferences and randomised clinical trials.
- Authors: Brewin CR, Bradley C
- Issue date: 1989 Jul 29