Final results from the large sunitinib global expanded-access trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Hawkins, Robert E
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report final results with extended follow-up from a global, expanded-access trial that pre-regulatory approval provided sunitinib to metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) patients, ineligible for registration-directed trials.
CitationFinal results from the large sunitinib global expanded-access trial in metastatic renal cell carcinoma. 2015, 113 (1):12-9 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Safety and efficacy of sunitinib in patients from Italy with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final results from an expanded-access trial.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Calabrò F, Bracarda S, Cartenì G, Lo Re G, Ruggeri EM, Basso U, Gasparini G, Ciuffreda L, Ferrari V, Bonetti A, Fea E, Gasparro D, Tassinari D, Labianca R, Masini C, Fly K, Zhang K, Hariharan S, Capaccetti B, Porta C
- Issue date: 2015
- Safety and efficacy of sunitinib for metastatic renal-cell carcinoma: an expanded-access trial.
- Authors: Gore ME, Szczylik C, Porta C, Bracarda S, Bjarnason GA, Oudard S, Hariharan S, Lee SH, Haanen J, Castellano D, Vrdoljak E, Schöffski P, Mainwaring P, Nieto A, Yuan J, Bukowski R
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- [Comparison of efficacy between sorafenib and sunitinib as first-line therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma and analyze prognostic factors for survival].
- Authors: Cai W, Yuan YC, Li MY, Kong W, Dong BJ, Chen YH, Zhang J, Xue W, Huang YR, Zhou LX, Huang JW
- Issue date: 2018 May 23
- Efficacy and toxicity of sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma with renal insufficiency.
- Authors: Kim KH, Kim HY, Kim HR, Sun JM, Lim HY, Lee HJ, Lee S, Bae WK, Rha SY, Korean Cancer Study Group., Genitourinary & Gynecology Cancer Committee.
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Sunitinib-associated hypertension and neutropenia as efficacy biomarkers in metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients.
- Authors: Donskov F, Michaelson MD, Puzanov I, Davis MP, Bjarnason GA, Motzer RJ, Goldstein D, Lin X, Cohen DP, Wiltshire R, Rini BI
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1