Randomized Phase II Trial of Ridaforolimus in Advanced Endometrial Carcinoma.
Clamp, Andrew R
AffiliationPrincess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe prognosis for women with recurrent and metastatic endometrial cancer is poor, and improved therapies are needed. The mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) pathway is an important target, and mTOR inhibitors show clinical activity in endometrial cancer.
CitationRandomized Phase II Trial of Ridaforolimus in Advanced Endometrial Carcinoma. 2015: J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Results of an international randomized phase III trial of the mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitor ridaforolimus versus placebo to control metastatic sarcomas in patients after benefit from prior chemotherapy.
- Authors: Demetri GD, Chawla SP, Ray-Coquard I, Le Cesne A, Staddon AP, Milhem MM, Penel N, Riedel RF, Bui-Nguyen B, Cranmer LD, Reichardt P, Bompas E, Alcindor T, Rushing D, Song Y, Lee RM, Ebbinghaus S, Eid JE, Loewy JW, Haluska FG, Dodion PF, Blay JY
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 1
- Phase II study of oral ridaforolimus in women with recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer.
- Authors: Tsoref D, Welch S, Lau S, Biagi J, Tonkin K, Martin LA, Ellard S, Ghatage P, Elit L, Mackay HJ, Allo G, Tsao MS, Kamel-Reid S, Eisenhauer EA, Oza AM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Ridaforolimus as a single agent in advanced endometrial cancer: results of a single-arm, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Colombo N, McMeekin DS, Schwartz PE, Sessa C, Gehrig PA, Holloway R, Braly P, Matei D, Morosky A, Dodion PF, Einstein MH, Haluska F
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 19
- Oral ridaforolimus plus trastuzumab for patients with HER2+ trastuzumab-refractory metastatic breast cancer.
- Authors: Seiler M, Ray-Coquard I, Melichar B, Yardley DA, Wang RX, Dodion PF, Lee MA
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Phase II study of the mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitor ridaforolimus in patients with advanced bone and soft tissue sarcomas.
- Authors: Chawla SP, Staddon AP, Baker LH, Schuetze SM, Tolcher AW, D'Amato GZ, Blay JY, Mita MM, Sankhala KK, Berk L, Rivera VM, Clackson T, Loewy JW, Haluska FG, Demetri GD
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 1