Estrogen Receptor Expression in 21-Gene Recurrence Score Predicts Increased Late Recurrence for Estrogen-Positive/HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
AffiliationRoyal Marsden Hospital and Breakthrough Breast Cancer Centre, Institute of Cancer Research, London, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo identify the individual genes or gene modules that lead to the OncoptypeDx 21-gene recurrence score's reduced performance after 5 years and thereby identify indices of residual risk that may guide selection of patients for extended adjuvant therapy.
CitationEstrogen Receptor Expression in 21-Gene Recurrence Score Predicts Increased Late Recurrence for Estrogen-Positive/HER2-Negative Breast Cancer. 2015, 21 (12):2763-70 Clin Cancer Res
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Benefit and projected cost-effectiveness of anastrozole versus tamoxifen as initial adjuvant therapy for patients with early-stage estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Authors: Hillner BE
- Issue date: 2004 Sep 15
- Relationship between quantitative estrogen and progesterone receptor expression and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) status with recurrence in the Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination trial.
- Authors: Dowsett M, Allred C, Knox J, Quinn E, Salter J, Wale C, Cuzick J, Houghton J, Williams N, Mallon E, Bishop H, Ellis I, Larsimont D, Sasano H, Carder P, Cussac AL, Knox F, Speirs V, Forbes J, Buzdar A
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 1
- Prognostic role of a multigene reverse transcriptase-PCR assay in patients with node-negative breast cancer not receiving adjuvant systemic therapy.
- Authors: Esteva FJ, Sahin AA, Cristofanilli M, Coombes K, Lee SJ, Baker J, Cronin M, Walker M, Watson D, Shak S, Hortobagyi GN
- Issue date: 2005 May 1
- Prognostic Significance of VEGFC and VEGFR1 mRNA Expression According to HER2 Status in Breast Cancer: A Study of Primary Tumors from Patients with High-risk Early Breast Cancer Participating in a Randomized Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group Trial.
- Authors: Linardou H, Kalogeras KT, Kronenwett R, Alexopoulou Z, Wirtz RM, Zagouri F, Scopa CD, Gogas H, Petraki K, Christodoulou C, Pavlakis K, Koutras AK, Samantas E, Patsea H, Pectasides D, Bafaloukos D, Fountzilas G
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer: results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination) trial efficacy and safety update analyses.
- Authors: Baum M, Buzdar A, Cuzick J, Forbes J, Houghton J, Howell A, Sahmoud T, ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen Alone or in Combination) Trialists' Group.
- Issue date: 2003 Nov 1