Pathological Response to Preoperative Treatment as a Predictor of Cancer Outcome in the Treatment of Soft-tissue Sarcoma.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UKThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPathological Response to Preoperative Treatment as a Predictor of Cancer Outcome in the Treatment of Soft-tissue Sarcoma. 2015: Clin Oncol
- Preoperative Versus Postoperative Radiotherapy in Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcoma: A Changing Trend Towards Preoperative Radiotherapy in the UK.
- Authors: Panwar U, Sankaye P
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Preoperative vs postoperative radiation therapy in localized soft tissue sarcoma: Nationwide patterns of care and trends in utilization.
- Authors: Lazarev S, McGee H, Moshier E, Ru M, Demicco EG, Gupta V
- Issue date: 2017 Nov - Dec
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Preoperative Versus Postoperative Radiation Therapy in Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Authors: Qu XM, Louie AV, Ashman J, Wasif N
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- Adjuvant radiotherapy with 50 Gy after limb-sparing surgery for soft-tissue sarcoma--West of Scotland experience.
- Authors: Shrimali RK, Correa PD, Lee KC, Lai CN, Kakumanu SA, Cowie F
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Soft tissue sarcoma of the extremities: pending questions on surgery and radiotherapy.
- Authors: Hoefkens F, Dehandschutter C, Somville J, Meijnders P, Van Gestel D
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 12