De Ruysscher, D
Le Péchoux, C
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Gustave-Roussy, Paris Sud University, Villejuif, France
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIn Regard to Koshy et al. 2015, 92 (4):945-6 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- In Reply to Levy et al.
- Authors: Koshy M, Sher DJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 15
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy for centrally located early-stage non-small cell lung cancer or lung metastases from the RSSearch(®) patient registry.
- Authors: Davis JN, Medbery C, Sharma S, Pablo J, Kimsey F, Perry D, Muacevic A, Mahadevan A
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- Increasing radiation therapy dose is associated with improved survival in patients undergoing stereotactic body radiation therapy for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Koshy M, Malik R, Weichselbaum RR, Sher DJ
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 1
- Impact of introducing stereotactic lung radiotherapy for elderly patients with stage I non-small-cell lung cancer: a population-based time-trend analysis.
- Authors: Palma D, Visser O, Lagerwaard FJ, Belderbos J, Slotman BJ, Senan S
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 10
- Survival and treatment of non-small cell lung cancer stage I-II treated surgically or with stereotactic body radiotherapy: patient and tumor-specific factors affect the prognosis.
- Authors: Mokhles S, Nuyttens JJ, Maat AP, Birim Ö, Aerts JG, Bogers AJ, Takkenberg JJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan