AZD3514, an oral selective androgen receptor down-regulator in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer - results of two parallel first-in-human phase I studies.
van der Noll, R
Smith, S A
Nava Rodrigues, D
Malone, Malcolm D
de Bono, J
AffiliationProstate Targeted Therapy Group and Drug Development Unit, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and The Institute of Cancer Research, Downs Road, Sutton, Surrey, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAZD3514 is a first-in-class, orally bio-available, androgen-dependent and -independent androgen receptor inhibitor and selective androgen-receptor down-regulator (SARD).
CitationAZD3514, an oral selective androgen receptor down-regulator in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer - results of two parallel first-in-human phase I studies. 2015, 33 (3):679-90 Invest New Drugs
JournalInvestigational New Drugs
- Systems Pharmacology Modeling of Prostate-Specific Antigen in Patients With Prostate Cancer Treated With an Androgen Receptor Antagonist and Down-Regulator.
- Authors: Mistry HB, Fabre MA, Young J, Clack G, Dickinson PA
- Issue date: 2016 May
- AZD3514: a small molecule that modulates androgen receptor signaling and function in vitro and in vivo.
- Authors: Loddick SA, Ross SJ, Thomason AG, Robinson DM, Walker GE, Dunkley TP, Brave SR, Broadbent N, Stratton NC, Trueman D, Mouchet E, Shaheen FS, Jacobs VN, Cumberbatch M, Wilson J, Jones RD, Bradbury RH, Rabow A, Gaughan L, Womack C, Barry ST, Robson CN, Critchlow SE, Wedge SR, Brooks AN
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Pharmacokinetics, Antitumor Activity, and Safety of ODM-201 in Patients with Chemotherapy-naive Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer: An Open-label Phase 1 Study.
- Authors: Massard C, Penttinen HM, Vjaters E, Bono P, Lietuvietis V, Tammela TL, Vuorela A, Nykänen P, Pohjanjousi P, Snapir A, Fizazi K
- Issue date: 2016 May
- The value of integrating pre-clinical data to predict nausea and vomiting risk in humans as illustrated by AZD3514, a novel androgen receptor modulator.
- Authors: Grant C, Ewart L, Muthas D, Deavall D, Smith SA, Clack G, Newham P
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 1
- A phase II study of the HDAC inhibitor SB939 in patients with castration resistant prostate cancer: NCIC clinical trials group study IND195.
- Authors: Eigl BJ, North S, Winquist E, Finch D, Wood L, Sridhar SS, Powers J, Good J, Sharma M, Squire JA, Bazov J, Jamaspishvili T, Cox ME, Bradbury PA, Eisenhauer EA, Chi KN
- Issue date: 2015 Aug