The role of PCA 3 as a prognostic factor in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treated with Docetaxel.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, Torbay Hospital, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Torquay
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate potential fluctuations in prostate cancer antigen 3 (PCA 3) scores in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) patients treated with docetaxel and investigate the assay as a potential prognostic factor.
CitationThe role of PCA 3 as a prognostic factor in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treated with Docetaxel. 2015, 35 (5):3075-9 Anticancer Res
- EAU guidelines on prostate cancer. Part II: Treatment of advanced, relapsing, and castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Heidenreich A, Bastian PJ, Bellmunt J, Bolla M, Joniau S, van der Kwast T, Mason M, Matveev V, Wiegel T, Zattoni F, Mottet N, European Association of Urology.
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Prostate-specific antigen response to deferred combined androgen blockade therapy using bicalutamide predicts survival after subsequent oestrogen and docetaxel therapies in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Kijima T, Fujii Y, Yokoyama M, Ishioka J, Matsuoka Y, Numao N, Saito K, Koga F, Masuda H, Kawakami S, Kihara K
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Evaluation of urinary prostate cancer antigen-3 (PCA3) and TMPRSS2-ERG score changes when starting androgen-deprivation therapy with triptorelin 6-month formulation in patients with locally advanced and metastatic prostate cancer.
- Authors: Martínez-Piñeiro L, Schalken JA, Cabri P, Maisonobe P, de la Taille A, Triptocare Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Predicting time to castration resistance in hormone sensitive prostate cancer by a personalization algorithm based on a mechanistic model integrating patient data.
- Authors: Elishmereni M, Kheifetz Y, Shukrun I, Bevan GH, Nandy D, McKenzie KM, Kohli M, Agur Z
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Duration of first off-treatment interval is prognostic for time to castration resistance and death in men with biochemical relapse of prostate cancer treated on a prospective trial of intermittent androgen deprivation.
- Authors: Yu EY, Gulati R, Telesca D, Jiang P, Tam S, Russell KJ, Nelson PS, Etzioni RD, Higano CS
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1