The role of PCA 3 as a prognostic factor in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treated with Docetaxel.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, Torbay Hospital, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Torquay
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate potential fluctuations in prostate cancer antigen 3 (PCA 3) scores in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) patients treated with docetaxel and investigate the assay as a potential prognostic factor.
CitationThe role of PCA 3 as a prognostic factor in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) treated with Docetaxel. 2015, 35 (5):3075-9 Anticancer Res
- EAU guidelines on prostate cancer. Part II: Treatment of advanced, relapsing, and castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Heidenreich A, Bastian PJ, Bellmunt J, Bolla M, Joniau S, van der Kwast T, Mason M, Matveev V, Wiegel T, Zattoni F, Mottet N, European Association of Urology.
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Prostate-specific antigen response to deferred combined androgen blockade therapy using bicalutamide predicts survival after subsequent oestrogen and docetaxel therapies in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Kijima T, Fujii Y, Yokoyama M, Ishioka J, Matsuoka Y, Numao N, Saito K, Koga F, Masuda H, Kawakami S, Kihara K
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- The presence and clinical implication of intraductal carcinoma of prostate in metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Authors: Chen Z, Chen N, Shen P, Gong J, Li X, Zhao T, Liao B, Liu L, Liu Z, Zhang X, Liu J, Peng Z, Chen X, Xu M, Gui H, Zhang P, Wei Q, Zhou Q, Zeng H
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Evaluation of urinary prostate cancer antigen-3 (PCA3) and TMPRSS2-ERG score changes when starting androgen-deprivation therapy with triptorelin 6-month formulation in patients with locally advanced and metastatic prostate cancer.
- Authors: Martínez-Piñeiro L, Schalken JA, Cabri P, Maisonobe P, de la Taille A, Triptocare Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Clinical effect of abiraterone acetate in Korean patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer according to duration of androgen deprivation therapy.
- Authors: Kim KB, Jo JK, Ahn S, Lee S, Jeong SJ, Hong SK, Byun SS, Lee SE
- Issue date: 2015 Aug