Association between body mass index and mortality for colorectal cancer survivors: overall and by tumor molecular phenotype.
Le Marchand, L
Renehan, Andrew G
AffiliationEpidemiology Research Program, American Cancer Society
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMicrosatellite instability (MSI) and BRAF-mutation status are associated with colorectal cancer survival whereas the role of body mass index (BMI) is less clear. We evaluated the association between BMI and colorectal cancer survival, overall and by strata of MSI, BRAF-mutation, sex, and other factors.
CitationAssociation between body mass index and mortality for colorectal cancer survivors: overall and by tumor molecular phenotype. 2015: Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev
JournalCancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention
- Cigarette smoking and colorectal cancer risk by molecularly defined subtypes.
- Authors: Limsui D, Vierkant RA, Tillmans LS, Wang AH, Weisenberger DJ, Laird PW, Lynch CF, Anderson KE, French AJ, Haile RW, Harnack LJ, Potter JD, Slager SL, Smyrk TC, Thibodeau SN, Cerhan JR, Limburg PJ
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 21
- Case-control study of overweight, obesity, and colorectal cancer risk, overall and by tumor microsatellite instability status.
- Authors: Campbell PT, Jacobs ET, Ulrich CM, Figueiredo JC, Poynter JN, McLaughlin JR, Haile RW, Jacobs EJ, Newcomb PA, Potter JD, Le Marchand L, Green RC, Parfrey P, Younghusband HB, Cotterchio M, Gallinger S, Jenkins MA, Hopper JL, Baron JA, Thibodeau SN, Lindor NM, Limburg PJ, Martínez ME, Colon Cancer Family Registry.
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 17
- Body size and risk for colorectal cancers showing BRAF mutations or microsatellite instability: a pooled analysis.
- Authors: Hughes LA, Williamson EJ, van Engeland M, Jenkins MA, Giles GG, Hopper JL, Southey MC, Young JP, Buchanan DD, Walsh MD, van den Brandt PA, Alexandra Goldbohm R, Weijenberg MP, English DR
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Microsatellite instability and BRAF mutation testing in colorectal cancer prognostication.
- Authors: Lochhead P, Kuchiba A, Imamura Y, Liao X, Yamauchi M, Nishihara R, Qian ZR, Morikawa T, Shen J, Meyerhardt JA, Fuchs CS, Ogino S
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 7
- Tumor LINE-1 methylation level and microsatellite instability in relation to colorectal cancer prognosis.
- Authors: Inamura K, Yamauchi M, Nishihara R, Lochhead P, Qian ZR, Kuchiba A, Kim SA, Mima K, Sukawa Y, Jung S, Zhang X, Wu K, Cho E, Chan AT, Meyerhardt JA, Harris CC, Fuchs CS, Ogino S
- Issue date: 2014 Sep