Retraction note to: The 'obesity paradox' and survival after colorectal cancer: true or false?
AuthorsRenehan, Andrew G
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRetraction Note to: The 'obesity paradox' and survival after colorectal cancer: true or false? 2015: Cancer Causes Control
JournalCancer Causes & Control
- The obesity paradox in the surgical population.
- Authors: Valentijn TM, Galal W, Tjeertes EK, Hoeks SE, Verhagen HJ, Stolker RJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Absence of a 'smoker's paradox' in field triaged ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Authors: Allahwala UK, Murphy JC, Nelson GI, Bhindi R
- Issue date: 2013 Jul-Aug
- Obesity paradox and the heart: which indicator of obesity best describes this complex relationship?
- Authors: De Schutter A, Lavie CJ, Patel DA, Milani RV
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Obesity paradox in different populations: evidence and controversies.
- Authors: Goel K, Lopez-Jimenez F, De Schutter A, Coutinho T, Lavie CJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Respiratory function and the obesity paradox.
- Authors: Guenette JA, Jensen D, O'Donnell DE
- Issue date: 2010 Nov