Molecular profiling of thyroid cancer subtypes using large-scale text mining.
AffiliationFaculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThyroid cancer is the most common endocrine tumor with a steady increase in incidence. It is classified into multiple histopathological subtypes with potentially distinct molecular mechanisms. Identifying the most relevant genes and biological pathways reported in the thyroid cancer literature is vital for understanding of the disease and developing targeted therapeutics.
CitationMolecular profiling of thyroid cancer subtypes using large-scale text mining. 2014, 7 Suppl 3:S3 BMC Med Genomics
JournalBMC Medical Genomics
- Constructing a molecular interaction network for thyroid cancer via large-scale text mining of gene and pathway events.
- Authors: Wu C, Schwartz JM, Brabant G, Peng SL, Nenadic G
- Issue date: 2015
- Overview of the BioCreative VI Precision Medicine Track: mining protein interactions and mutations for precision medicine.
- Authors: Islamaj Dogan R, Kim S, Chatr-Aryamontri A, Wei CH, Comeau DC, Antunes R, Matos S, Chen Q, Elangovan A, Panyam NC, Verspoor K, Liu H, Wang Y, Liu Z, Altinel B, Hüsünbeyi ZM, Özgür A, Fergadis A, Wang CK, Dai HJ, Tran T, Kavuluru R, Luo L, Steppi A, Zhang J, Qu J, Lu Z
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 1
- Cancer Hallmarks Analytics Tool (CHAT): a text mining approach to organize and evaluate scientific literature on cancer.
- Authors: Baker S, Ali I, Silins I, Pyysalo S, Guo Y, Högberg J, Stenius U, Korhonen A
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 15
- Biomarker identification using text mining.
- Authors: Li H, Liu C
- Issue date: 2012
- Text mining-based word representations for biomedical data analysis and protein-protein interaction networks in machine learning tasks.
- Authors: Alachram H, Chereda H, Beißbarth T, Wingender E, Stegmaier P
- Issue date: 2021