Efficient and reproducible generation of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for renal cell carcinoma.
Affiliation"Clinical and Experimental Immunotherapy Group, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Healthcare Science Centre, Paterson Building, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTumour-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy is showing great promise in the treatment of patients with advanced malignant melanoma. However, the translation of TIL therapy to non-melanoma tumours such as renal cell carcinoma has been less successful with a major constraint being the inability to reproducibly generate TILs from primary and metastatic tumour tissue.
CitationEfficient and reproducible generation of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for renal cell carcinoma. 2015, 112 (9):1510-8 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Phenotype, cytokine production and cytolytic capacity of fresh (uncultured) tumour-infiltrating T lymphocytes in human renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Van den Hove LE, Van Gool SW, Van Poppel H, Baert L, Coorevits L, Van Damme B, Ceuppens JL
- Issue date: 1997 Sep
- Adenovirus-mediated interleukin-2 production by tumors induces growth of cytotoxic tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes against human renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Mulders P, Tso CL, Pang S, Kaboo R, McBride WH, Hinkel A, Gitlitz B, Dannull J, Figlin R, Belldegrun A
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Tumor specific cytolysis by tumor infiltrating lymphocytes in breast cancer.
- Authors: Baxevanis CN, Dedoussis GV, Papadopoulos NG, Missitzis I, Stathopoulos GP, Papamichail M
- Issue date: 1994 Aug 15
- The effects of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes from renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Steger GG, Kaboo R, deKernion JB, Figlin R, Belldegrun A
- Issue date: 1995 Jul
- Phenotype analysis of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes and lymphocytes in peripheral blood in patients with renal carcinoma.
- Authors: Kopecký O, Lukesová S, Vroblová V, Vokurková D, Morávek P, Safránek H, Hlávková D, Soucek P
- Issue date: 2007