Efficient and reproducible generation of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for renal cell carcinoma.
Affiliation"Clinical and Experimental Immunotherapy Group, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Healthcare Science Centre, Paterson Building, Withington, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTumour-infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy is showing great promise in the treatment of patients with advanced malignant melanoma. However, the translation of TIL therapy to non-melanoma tumours such as renal cell carcinoma has been less successful with a major constraint being the inability to reproducibly generate TILs from primary and metastatic tumour tissue.
CitationEfficient and reproducible generation of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes for renal cell carcinoma. 2015, 112 (9):1510-8 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Phenotype analysis of tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes and lymphocytes in peripheral blood in patients with renal carcinoma.
- Authors: Kopecký O, Lukesová S, Vroblová V, Vokurková D, Morávek P, Safránek H, Hlávková D, Soucek P
- Issue date: 2007
- Characterization of the cytolytic activity of CD4+ and CD8+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in human renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Finke JH, Rayman P, Alexander J, Edinger M, Tubbs RR, Connelly R, Pontes E, Bukowski R
- Issue date: 1990 Apr 15
- Adenovirus-mediated interleukin-2 production by tumors induces growth of cytotoxic tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes against human renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Mulders P, Tso CL, Pang S, Kaboo R, McBride WH, Hinkel A, Gitlitz B, Dannull J, Figlin R, Belldegrun A
- Issue date: 1998 May
- [Monitoring of anti-tumour cell-mediated response in patients with renal cell carcinoma, disturbance of T cell proliferation].
- Authors: Lukesová S, Vroblová V, Hlávková D, Kopecký O, Vokurková D, Morávek P, Safránek H, Soucek P
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- The effects of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes from renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Steger GG, Kaboo R, deKernion JB, Figlin R, Belldegrun A
- Issue date: 1995 Jul