Adoptive T-cell therapy for cancer in the United kingdom: a review of activity for the british society of gene and cell therapy annual meeting 2015.
AuthorsGilham, David E
Hawkins, Robert E
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Clinical and Experimental Immunotherapy Group, Institute of Cancer Sciences, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdoptive T-cell therapy is delivering objective clinical responses across a number of cancer indications in the early phase clinical setting. Much of this clinical activity is taking place at major clinical academic centers across the United States. This review focuses upon cancer-focused cell therapy activity within the United Kingdom as a contribution to the 2015 British Society of Gene and Cell Therapy annual general meeting. This overview reflects the diversity and expansion of clinical and preclinical studies within the United Kingdom while considering the background context of this work against new infrastructural developments and the requirements of nationalized healthcare delivery within the UK National Health Service.
CitationAdoptive T-cell therapy for cancer in the United kingdom: a review of activity for the british society of gene and cell therapy annual meeting 2015. 2015, 26 (5):276-85 Hum Gene Ther
JournalHuman Gene Therapy
- T-cell-based Immunotherapy: Adoptive Cell Transfer and Checkpoint Inhibition.
- Authors: Houot R, Schultz LM, Marabelle A, Kohrt H
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Adoptive T cell therapy of solid cancers.
- Authors: Knutson KL, Wagner W, Disis ML
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Adoptive T cell therapy for cancer in the clinic.
- Authors: June CH
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Adoptive T cell transfer for cancer immunotherapy in the era of synthetic biology.
- Authors: Kalos M, June CH
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 25
- T-cell adoptive immunotherapy using tumor-infiltrating T cells and genetically engineered TCR-T cells.
- Authors: Ikeda H
- Issue date: 2016 Jul