The treatment of penile carcinoma in situ (CIS) within a UK supra-regional network.
AffiliationWirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Wirral, Merseyside, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo review outcomes of the treatment of carcinoma in situ (CIS) of the penis at a large supra-regional penile cancer network, where centralisation has permitted greater experience with treatment outcomes, and suggest treatment strategies.
CitationThe treatment of penile carcinoma in situ (CIS) within a UK supra-regional network. 2015, 115 (4):595-8 BJU Int
- Treatment of carcinoma in situ of the glans penis with topical chemotherapy agents.
- Authors: Alnajjar HM, Lam W, Bolgeri M, Rees RW, Perry MJ, Watkin NA
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Surgical management of penile carcinoma in situ: results from an international collaborative study and review of the literature.
- Authors: Chipollini J, Yan S, Ottenhof SR, Zhu Y, Draeger D, Baumgarten AS, Tang DH, Protzel C, Ye DW, Hakenberg OW, Horenblas S, Watkin NA, Spiess PE
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Carcinoma in situ of the glans penis and distal urethra.
- Authors: Bernstein G, Forgaard DM, Miller JE
- Issue date: 1986 May
- Organ-preserving surgery for penile cancer: description of techniques and surgical outcomes.
- Authors: Veeratterapillay R, Sahadevan K, Aluru P, Asterling S, Rao GS, Greene D
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Organ-sparing reconstructive surgery in penile cancer: initial experiences at two Swedish referral centres.
- Authors: Håkansson U, Kirrander P, Uvelius B, Baseckas G, Torbrand C
- Issue date: 2015 Apr