Telotristat etiprate for carcinoid syndrome: a single-arm, multicenter trial.
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationCharité - Universitätsmedizin , Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 13353 Berlin Germany
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCarcinoid syndrome (CS) is associated with elevated serotonin, diarrhea, flushing, and increased risk of valvular heart disease. Many patients respond to somatostatin analogs initially, but response diminishes in most patients. Additional options are needed.
CitationTelotristat etiprate for carcinoid syndrome: a single-arm, multicenter trial. 2015, 100 (4):1511-9 J Clin Endocrinol Metab
JournalThe Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Telotristat etiprate, a novel serotonin synthesis inhibitor, in patients with carcinoid syndrome and diarrhea not adequately controlled by octreotide.
- Authors: Kulke MH, O'Dorisio T, Phan A, Bergsland E, Law L, Banks P, Freiman J, Frazier K, Jackson J, Yao JC, Kvols L, Lapuerta P, Zambrowicz B, Fleming D, Sands A
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Telotristat ethyl in carcinoid syndrome: safety and efficacy in the TELECAST phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Pavel M, Gross DJ, Benavent M, Perros P, Srirajaskanthan R, Warner RRP, Kulke MH, Anthony LB, Kunz PL, Hörsch D, Weickert MO, Lapuerta P, Jiang W, Kassler-Taub K, Wason S, Fleming R, Fleming D, Garcia-Carbonero R
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- TELEPRO: Patient-Reported Carcinoid Syndrome Symptom Improvement Following Initiation of Telotristat Ethyl in the Real World.
- Authors: Strosberg J, Joish VN, Giacalone S, Perez-Olle R, Fish-Steagall A, Kapoor K, Dharba S, Lapuerta P, Benson AB
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Telotristat Ethyl, a Tryptophan Hydroxylase Inhibitor for the Treatment of Carcinoid Syndrome.
- Authors: Kulke MH, Hörsch D, Caplin ME, Anthony LB, Bergsland E, Öberg K, Welin S, Warner RR, Lombard-Bohas C, Kunz PL, Grande E, Valle JW, Fleming D, Lapuerta P, Banks P, Jackson S, Zambrowicz B, Sands AT, Pavel M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Telotristat ethyl: proof of principle and the first oral agent in the management of well-differentiated metastatic neuroendocrine tumor and carcinoid syndrome diarrhea.
- Authors: Masab M, Saif MW
- Issue date: 2017 Dec