Modern radiation therapy for primary cutaneous lymphomas: field and dose guidelines from the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group.
AffiliationDepartments of Oncology and Hematology, Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPrimary cutaneous lymphomas are a heterogeneous group of diseases. They often remain localized, and they generally have a more indolent course and a better prognosis than lymphomas in other locations. They are highly radiosensitive, and radiation therapy is an important part of the treatment, either as the sole treatment or as part of a multimodality approach. Radiation therapy of primary cutaneous lymphomas requires the use of special techniques that form the focus of these guidelines. The International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group has developed these guidelines after multinational meetings and analysis of available evidence. The guidelines represent an agreed consensus view of the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group steering committee on the use of radiation therapy in primary cutaneous lymphomas in the modern era.
CitationModern Radiation Therapy for Primary Cutaneous Lymphomas: Field and Dose Guidelines From the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group. 2015, 92 (1):32-39 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Low-dose palliative radiotherapy for cutaneous B- and T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Neelis KJ, Schimmel EC, Vermeer MH, Senff NJ, Willemze R, Noordijk EM
- Issue date: 2009 May 1
- [Cutaneous lymphomas].
- Authors: Schad K, Baumann Conzett K, Cozzio A
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Cutaneous lymphomas.
- Authors: Smith BD, Wilson LD
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- [Prognosis of primary cutaneous lymphomas].
- Authors: Grange F, Bagot M
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- [Experience of local radiation therapy and total irradiation of the skin by electron beam in patients with primary B and T-cell lymphomas of the skin].
- Authors: Il'in NV, Korytova LI, Leenman EE, Vinogradova IuN, Nikolaeva EN, Gracheva AV, Cherviakov AM
- Issue date: 2013