Konstantinos Logothetopoulos (1878-1961): the controversial life of an eminent gynaecologist.
AffiliationGynaecological Oncology Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProfessor Konstantinos Logothetopoulos is considered one of the founders of modern Gynaecology in Greece.
CitationKonstantinos Logothetopoulos (1878-1961): the controversial life of an eminent gynaecologist. 2015: Arch Gynecol Obstet
JournalArchives of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Grigoris Lambrakis (1912-1963) - a Greek obstetrician and world renowned activist.
- Authors: Gkegkes ID, Karamanou M, Iavazzo PE, Gkegke XE, Androutsos G, Iavazzo C
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Catholic unionism and heterodoxy in Irish Victorian Medicine: A biography of Thomas More Madden (1838-1902).
- Authors: Kennerk B
- Issue date: 2016 May
- [A study on Horace N. Allen's medicine and recognition of Korean body].
- Authors: Lee YA
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 31
- Dr Robert Proust: a gynaecologist's contribution to world literature.
- Authors: de Costa C
- Issue date: 2013 Sep