Tecemotide in unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer in the phase III START study: Updated overall survival and biomarker analyses.
AffiliationOlivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre, Austin Hospital, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTecemotide is a MUC1-antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy. The phase III START study did not meet its primary endpoint but reported notable survival benefit with tecemotide versus placebo in an exploratory analysis of the predefined patient subgroup treated with concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Here, we attempted to gain further insight into the effects of tecemotide in START.
CitationTecemotide in unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer in the phase III START study: Updated overall survival and biomarker analyses. 2015: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Tecemotide (L-BLP25) versus placebo after chemoradiotherapy for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer (START): a randomised, double-blind, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Butts C, Socinski MA, Mitchell PL, Thatcher N, Havel L, Krzakowski M, Nawrocki S, Ciuleanu TE, Bosquée L, Trigo JM, Spira A, Tremblay L, Nyman J, Ramlau R, Wickart-Johansson G, Ellis P, Gladkov O, Pereira JR, Eberhardt WE, Helwig C, Schröder A, Shepherd FA, START trial team.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Phase I/II study of tecemotide as immunotherapy in Japanese patients with unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Katakami N, Hida T, Nokihara H, Imamura F, Sakai H, Atagi S, Nishio M, Kashii T, Satouchi M, Helwig C, Watanabe M, Tamura T
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Tecemotide: an antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy.
- Authors: Wurz GT, Kao CJ, Wolf M, DeGregorio MW
- Issue date: 2014
- Therapeutic vaccination with TG4010 and first-line chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a controlled phase 2B trial.
- Authors: Quoix E, Ramlau R, Westeel V, Papai Z, Madroszyk A, Riviere A, Koralewski P, Breton JL, Stoelben E, Braun D, Debieuvre D, Lena H, Buyse M, Chenard MP, Acres B, Lacoste G, Bastien B, Tavernaro A, Bizouarne N, Bonnefoy JY, Limacher JM
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Predictive relevance of PD-L1 expression combined with CD8+ TIL density in stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Tokito T, Azuma K, Kawahara A, Ishii H, Yamada K, Matsuo N, Kinoshita T, Mizukami N, Ono H, Kage M, Hoshino T
- Issue date: 2016 Mar