Tecemotide in unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer in the phase III START study: Updated overall survival and biomarker analyses.
AffiliationOlivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre, Austin Hospital, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTecemotide is a MUC1-antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy. The phase III START study did not meet its primary endpoint but reported notable survival benefit with tecemotide versus placebo in an exploratory analysis of the predefined patient subgroup treated with concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Here, we attempted to gain further insight into the effects of tecemotide in START.
CitationTecemotide in unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer in the phase III START study: Updated overall survival and biomarker analyses. 2015: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Tecemotide (L-BLP25) versus placebo after chemoradiotherapy for stage III non-small-cell lung cancer (START): a randomised, double-blind, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Butts C, Socinski MA, Mitchell PL, Thatcher N, Havel L, Krzakowski M, Nawrocki S, Ciuleanu TE, Bosquée L, Trigo JM, Spira A, Tremblay L, Nyman J, Ramlau R, Wickart-Johansson G, Ellis P, Gladkov O, Pereira JR, Eberhardt WE, Helwig C, Schröder A, Shepherd FA, START trial team
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Phase I/II study of tecemotide as immunotherapy in Japanese patients with unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Katakami N, Hida T, Nokihara H, Imamura F, Sakai H, Atagi S, Nishio M, Kashii T, Satouchi M, Helwig C, Watanabe M, Tamura T
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Tecemotide: an antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy.
- Authors: Wurz GT, Kao CJ, Wolf M, DeGregorio MW
- Issue date: 2014
- Phase II Study of Immunotherapy With Tecemotide and Bevacizumab After Chemoradiation in Patients With Unresectable Stage III Non-Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NS-NSCLC): A Trial of the ECOG-ACRIN Cancer Research Group (E6508).
- Authors: Patel JD, Lee JW, Carbone DP, Wagner H, Shanker A, de Aquino MTP, Horn L, Johnson ML, Gerber DE, Liu JJ, Das MS, Al-Nsour MA, Dakhil CSR, Ramalingam S, Schiller JH
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Mucin 1-specific active cancer immunotherapy with tecemotide (L-BLP25) in patients with multiple myeloma: an exploratory study.
- Authors: Rossmann E, Österborg A, Löfvenberg E, Choudhury A, Forssmann U, von Heydebreck A, Schröder A, Mellstedt H
- Issue date: 2014