Training in self-needling and performing it as part of a clinical trial: the practitioner and patient experience.
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, Social Work & Midwifery, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo explore the experience of training and performing self-needling from both the practitioners' and patients' perspective.
CitationTraining in self-needling and performing it as part of a clinical trial: the practitioner and patient experience. 2015: Acupunct Med
JournalAcupuncture in Medicine
- Providing acupuncture in a breast cancer and fatigue trial: The therapists' experience.
- Authors: Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Molassiotis A, Mackereth P
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Receiving or not receiving acupuncture in a trial: the experience of participants recovering from breast cancer treatment.
- Authors: Peter M, Joy B, Jacqueline F, Jennifer FJ, Alexander M
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- A randomized, controlled trial of acupuncture self-needling as maintenance therapy for cancer-related fatigue after therapist-delivered acupuncture.
- Authors: Molassiotis A, Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Mackereth P, Ryder WD, Filshie J, Ream E, Eaton D, Richardson A
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Self-help advice as a process integral to traditional acupuncture care: implications for trial design.
- Authors: MacPherson H, Thomas K
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Lifestyle and self-care advice within traditional acupuncture consultations: a qualitative observational study nested in a co-operative inquiry.
- Authors: Evans M, Paterson C, Wye L, Chapman R, Robinson J, Norton R, Bertschinger R
- Issue date: 2011 Jun