Low Muscularity and Myosteatosis Is Related to the Host Systemic Inflammatory Response in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Colorectal Cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery Antigen Presentation Research Group of Imperial College, St Marks Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe examined the relationships between computed tomography (CT)-defined skeletal muscle parameters and the systemic inflammatory response (SIR) in patients with operable primary colorectal cancer (CRC).
CitationLow Muscularity and Myosteatosis Is Related to the Host Systemic Inflammatory Response in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Colorectal Cancer. 2015: Ann Surg
JournalAnnals of Surgery
- Impact of Low Muscularity and Myosteatosis on Long-term Outcome After Curative Colorectal Cancer Surgery: A Propensity Score-Matched Analysis.
- Authors: Sueda T, Takahasi H, Nishimura J, Hata T, Matsuda C, Mizushima T, Doki Y, Mori M
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Influence of body composition profile on outcomes following colorectal cancer surgery.
- Authors: Malietzis G, Currie AC, Athanasiou T, Johns N, Anyamene N, Glynne-Jones R, Kennedy RH, Fearon KC, Jenkins JT
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Skeletal Muscle Changes After Elective Colorectal Cancer Resection: A Longitudinal Study.
- Authors: Malietzis G, Currie AC, Johns N, Fearon KC, Darzi A, Kennedy RH, Athanasiou T, Jenkins JT
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Close Relationship Between Immunological/Inflammatory Markers and Myopenia and Myosteatosis in Patients With Colorectal Cancer: A Propensity Score Matching Analysis.
- Authors: Okugawa Y, Toiyama Y, Yamamoto A, Shigemori T, Kitamura A, Ichikawa T, Ide S, Kitajima T, Fujikawa H, Yasuda H, Okita Y, Hiro J, Araki T, McMillan DC, Miki C, Kusunoki M
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Assessment of Computed Tomography (CT)-Defined Muscle and Adipose Tissue Features in Relation to Short-Term Outcomes After Elective Surgery for Colorectal Cancer: A Multicenter Approach.
- Authors: Martin L, Hopkins J, Malietzis G, Jenkins JT, Sawyer MB, Brisebois R, MacLean A, Nelson G, Gramlich L, Baracos VE
- Issue date: 2018 Sep