Diagnostic mutation profiling and validation of non small cell lung cancer small biopsy samples using a high throughput platform.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationManchester Centre for Genomic Medicine, Institute of Human Development, University of Manchester and St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA single platform designed for the synchronous screening of multiple mutations can potentially enable molecular profiling in samples of limited tumor tissue. This approach is ideal for the assessment of advanced non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) diagnostic specimens, which often comprise small biopsies. Therefore, we aimed in this study to validate the mass-spectrometry based Sequenom LungCarta™ panel and MassARRAY® platform using DNA extracted from a single 5 µM formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue section.
CitationDiagnostic mutation profiling and validation of non small cell lung cancer small biopsy samples using a high throughput platform. 2015: J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Multi-institutional Oncogenic Driver Mutation Analysis in Lung Adenocarcinoma: The Lung Cancer Mutation Consortium Experience.
- Authors: Sholl LM, Aisner DL, Varella-Garcia M, Berry LD, Dias-Santagata D, Wistuba II, Chen H, Fujimoto J, Kugler K, Franklin WA, Iafrate AJ, Ladanyi M, Kris MG, Johnson BE, Bunn PA, Minna JD, Kwiatkowski DJ, LCMC Investigators.
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Using whole genome amplification (WGA) of low-volume biopsies to assess the prognostic role of EGFR, KRAS, p53, and CMET mutations in advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Authors: Lim EH, Zhang SL, Li JL, Yap WS, Howe TC, Tan BP, Lee YS, Wong D, Khoo KL, Seto KY, Tan L, Agasthian T, Koong HN, Tam J, Tan C, Caleb M, Chang A, Ng A, Tan P
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Intertumor heterogeneity of non-small-cell lung carcinomas revealed by multiplexed mutation profiling and integrative genomics.
- Authors: Tan DS, Camilleri-Broët S, Tan EH, Alifano M, Lim WT, Bobbio A, Zhang S, Ng QS, Ang MK, Iyer NG, Takano A, Lim KH, Régnard JF, Tan P, Broët P
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 1
- ROS1 Fusions Rarely Overlap with Other Oncogenic Drivers in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Lin JJ, Ritterhouse LL, Ali SM, Bailey M, Schrock AB, Gainor JF, Ferris LA, Mino-Kenudson M, Miller VA, Iafrate AJ, Lennerz JK, Shaw AT
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Next-generation sequencing of liquid-based cytology non-small cell lung cancer samples.
- Authors: Reynolds JP, Zhou Y, Jakubowski MA, Wang Z, Brainard JA, Klein RD, Farver CF, Almeida FA, Cheng YW
- Issue date: 2017 Mar