Expanded access programmes: patient interests versus clinical trial integrity.
AuthorsLorigan, Paul C
Hudson, Andrew M
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester/The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExpanded access programmes: patient interests versus clinical trial integrity. 2015, 16 (1):15-7 Lancet Oncol
JournalThe Lancet Oncology
- Dilemmas in the compassionate supply of investigational cancer drugs.
- Authors: Lewis JR, Lipworth W, Kerridge I, Doran E
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Situating the trovan trial with the use of experimental ebola therapies is like comparing an apple with an orange.
- Authors: Afolabi MO
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Ebola, ethics, and the question of culture.
- Authors: Komesaroff P, Kerridge I
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Allowing innovative stem cell-based therapies outside of clinical trials: ethical and policy challenges.
- Authors: Hyun I
- Issue date: 2010 Summer
- Access to 'investigational' cancer drugs: perspective of a trainee.
- Authors: Kuo JC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb