An open-label extension study to evaluate safety and efficacy of Pazopanib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Affiliation1Department of Medical Oncology, San Camillo and Forlanini Hospitals, Rome, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEvaluation of the safety and efficacy of pazopanib, a multikinase angiogenesis inhibitor, in a single-arm, open-label, extension study (VEG107769/NCT00387764) for placebo-treated patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III study (VEG105192/NCT00334282).
CitationAn open-label extension study to evaluate safety and efficacy of pazopanib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma. 2014, 87 (6):342-50 Oncology
- A randomised, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in patients with advanced and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final overall survival results and safety update.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Hawkins RE, Wagstaff J, Salman P, Mardiak J, Barrios CH, Zarba JJ, Gladkov OA, Lee E, Szczylik C, McCann L, Rubin SD, Chen M, Davis ID
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- First-line pazopanib in intermediate- and poor-risk patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: Final results of the FLIPPER trial.
- Authors: Staehler M, Panic A, Goebell PJ, Merling M, Potthoff K, Herrmann E, de Geeter P, Vannier C, Hogrefe C, Marschner N, Grünwald V
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 15
- Pazopanib for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Pick AM, Nystrom KK
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Pazopanib in locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: results of a randomized phase III trial.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Davis ID, Mardiak J, Szczylik C, Lee E, Wagstaff J, Barrios CH, Salman P, Gladkov OA, Kavina A, Zarbá JJ, Chen M, McCann L, Pandite L, Roychowdhury DF, Hawkins RE
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 20
- Phase II study of pazopanib as second-line treatment after sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a Southern China Urology Cancer Consortium Trial.
- Authors: Xie M, He CS, Huang JK, Lin QZ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar