An open-label extension study to evaluate safety and efficacy of Pazopanib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Affiliation1Department of Medical Oncology, San Camillo and Forlanini Hospitals, Rome, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEvaluation of the safety and efficacy of pazopanib, a multikinase angiogenesis inhibitor, in a single-arm, open-label, extension study (VEG107769/NCT00387764) for placebo-treated patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III study (VEG105192/NCT00334282).
CitationAn open-label extension study to evaluate safety and efficacy of pazopanib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma. 2014, 87 (6):342-50 Oncology
- A randomised, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in patients with advanced and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final overall survival results and safety update.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Hawkins RE, Wagstaff J, Salman P, Mardiak J, Barrios CH, Zarba JJ, Gladkov OA, Lee E, Szczylik C, McCann L, Rubin SD, Chen M, Davis ID
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Pazopanib in locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: results of a randomized phase III trial.
- Authors: Sternberg CN, Davis ID, Mardiak J, Szczylik C, Lee E, Wagstaff J, Barrios CH, Salman P, Gladkov OA, Kavina A, Zarbá JJ, Chen M, McCann L, Pandite L, Roychowdhury DF, Hawkins RE
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 20
- Outcomes of patients with metastatic clear-cell renal cell carcinoma treated with pazopanib after disease progression with other targeted therapies.
- Authors: Matrana MR, Duran C, Shetty A, Xiao L, Atkinson BJ, Corn P, Pagliaro LC, Millikan RE, Charnsangave C, Jonasch E, Tannir NM
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Pazopanib for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Pick AM, Nystrom KK
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Phase II study of pazopanib as second-line treatment after sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a Southern China Urology Cancer Consortium Trial.
- Authors: Xie M, He CS, Huang JK, Lin QZ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar