Receiving or not receiving acupuncture in a trial: The experience of participants recovering from breast cancer treatment.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo explore the experience of breast cancer patients who either received acupuncture or were allocated to the control group.
CitationReceiving or not receiving acupuncture in a trial: The experience of participants recovering from breast cancer treatment. 2014, 20 (4):291-6 Complement Ther Clin Pract
JournalComplementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- Training in self-needling and performing it as part of a clinical trial: the practitioner and patient experience.
- Authors: Bardy J, Mackereth P, Finnegan-John J, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- The effect of acupuncture on post-cancer fatigue and well-being for women recovering from breast cancer: a pilot randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Smith C, Carmady B, Thornton C, Perz J, Ussher JM
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Providing acupuncture in a breast cancer and fatigue trial: The therapists' experience.
- Authors: Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Molassiotis A, Mackereth P
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Traditional acupuncture for people with medically unexplained symptoms: a longitudinal qualitative study of patients' experiences.
- Authors: Rugg S, Paterson C, Britten N, Bridges J, Griffiths P
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Acupuncture for cancer-related fatigue in patients with breast cancer: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Molassiotis A, Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Mackereth P, Ryder DW, Filshie J, Ream E, Richardson A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 20