A multi-institutional dosimetry audit of rotational intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Physics, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRotational IMRT (VMAT and Tomotherapy) has now been implemented in many radiotherapy centres. An audit to verify treatment planning system modelling and treatment delivery has been undertaken to ensure accurate clinical implementation.
CitationA multi-institutional dosimetry audit of rotational intensity-modulated radiotherapy. 2014, 113 (2):272-8 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- The role of complexity metrics in a multi-institutional dosimetry audit of VMAT.
- Authors: McGarry CK, Agnew CE, Hussein M, Tsang Y, McWilliam A, Hounsell AR, Clark CH
- Issue date: 2016
- A methodology for dosimetry audit of rotational radiotherapy using a commercial detector array.
- Authors: Hussein M, Tsang Y, Thomas RA, Gouldstone C, Maughan D, Snaith JA, Bolton SC, Nisbet A, Clark CH
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Development of a novel treatment planning test for credentialing rotational intensity-modulated radiotherapy techniques in the UK.
- Authors: Tsang Y, Ciurlionis L, Clark C, Venables K, NCRI Radiotherapy Trials Quality Assurance group.
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Testing the methodology for a dosimetric end-to-end audit of IMRT/VMAT: results of IAEA multicentre and national studies.
- Authors: Wesolowska P, Georg D, Lechner W, Kazantsev P, Bokulic T, Tedgren AC, Adolfsson E, Campos AM, Alves VGL, Suming L, Hao W, Ekendahl D, Koniarova I, Bulski W, Chelminski K, Samper JLA, Vinatha SP, Rakshit S, Siri S, Tomsejm M, Tenhunen M, Povall J, Kry SF, Followill DS, Thwaites DI, Izewska J
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- An external dosimetry audit programme to credential static and rotational IMRT delivery for clinical trials quality assurance.
- Authors: Eaton DJ, Tyler J, Backshall A, Bernstein D, Carver A, Gasnier A, Henderson J, Lee J, Patel R, Tsang Y, Yang H, Zotova R, Wells E
- Issue date: 2017 Mar