First-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationPeter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe efficacy of the ALK inhibitor crizotinib as compared with standard chemotherapy as first-line treatment for advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is unknown.
CitationFirst-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer. 2014, 371 (23):2167-77 N Engl J Med
JournalThe New England Journal of Medicine
- Crizotinib versus chemotherapy in advanced ALK-positive lung cancer.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Kim DW, Nakagawa K, Seto T, Crinó L, Ahn MJ, De Pas T, Besse B, Solomon BJ, Blackhall F, Wu YL, Thomas M, O'Byrne KJ, Moro-Sibilot D, Camidge DR, Mok T, Hirsh V, Riely GJ, Iyer S, Tassell V, Polli A, Wilner KD, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 20
- Alectinib versus Crizotinib in Untreated ALK-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Peters S, Camidge DR, Shaw AT, Gadgeel S, Ahn JS, Kim DW, Ou SI, Pérol M, Dziadziuszko R, Rosell R, Zeaiter A, Mitry E, Golding S, Balas B, Noe J, Morcos PN, Mok T, ALEX Trial Investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 31
- Gefitinib plus chemotherapy versus placebo plus chemotherapy in EGFR-mutation-positive non-small-cell lung cancer after progression on first-line gefitinib (IMPRESS): a phase 3 randomised trial.
- Authors: Soria JC, Wu YL, Nakagawa K, Kim SW, Yang JJ, Ahn MJ, Wang J, Yang JC, Lu Y, Atagi S, Ponce S, Lee DH, Liu Y, Yoh K, Zhou JY, Shi X, Webster A, Jiang H, Mok TS
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Alectinib versus crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer (J-ALEX): an open-label, randomised phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Hida T, Nokihara H, Kondo M, Kim YH, Azuma K, Seto T, Takiguchi Y, Nishio M, Yoshioka H, Imamura F, Hotta K, Watanabe S, Goto K, Satouchi M, Kozuki T, Shukuya T, Nakagawa K, Mitsudomi T, Yamamoto N, Asakawa T, Asabe R, Tanaka T, Tamura T
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 1
- FDA approval summary: crizotinib for the treatment of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with anaplastic lymphoma kinase rearrangements.
- Authors: Kazandjian D, Blumenthal GM, Chen HY, He K, Patel M, Justice R, Keegan P, Pazdur R
- Issue date: 2014 Oct