Robust detection of minimal sunburn in pigmented skin by 785 nm laser speckle contrast imaging of blood flux.
AffiliationDermatology Centre, Institute of Inflammation and Repair, University of Manchester, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRobust detection of minimal sunburn in pigmented skin by 785 nm laser speckle contrast imaging of blood flux. 2014: J Invest Dermatol
JournalThe Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- Comparison between laser speckle contrast imaging and laser Doppler imaging to assess skin blood flow in humans.
- Authors: Millet C, Roustit M, Blaise S, Cracowski JL
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Differential time courses of skin blood flow and hyperalgesia in the human sunburn reaction following ultraviolet irradiation of the skin.
- Authors: Benrath J, Gillardon F, Zimmermann M
- Issue date: 2001
- Minimum erythema dose determination in individuals of skin type V and VI with diffuse reflectance spectroscopy.
- Authors: Kollias N, Baqer A, Sadiq I
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- Laser Doppler, speckle and related techniques for blood perfusion mapping and imaging.
- Authors: Briers JD
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Long-term evaluation of erythema and pigmentation induced by ultraviolet radiations of different wavelengths.
- Authors: Suh KS, Roh HJ, Choi SY, Jeon YS, Doh KS, Bae JH, Kim ST
- Issue date: 2007 May