Integration of CTs in acute cancer care: Celebrating two UK pioneers.
AffiliationHonorary Lecturer Manchester Metropolitan University Clinical Lead, The Christie, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIntegration of CTs in acute cancer care: Celebrating two UK pioneers. 2014, 20 (4):179-80 Complement Ther Clin Pract
JournalComplementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- Group mediation of complementary and alternative medicine in cancer care in the UK and Pakistan.
- Authors: Tovey P
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- An analysis of paper-based sources of information on complementary therapies.
- Authors: Bott J
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Surveys of Cancer Patients and Cancer Health Care Providers Regarding Complementary Therapy Use, Communication, and Information Needs.
- Authors: King N, Balneaves LG, Levin GT, Nguyen T, Nation JG, Card C, Truant T, Carlson LE
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Use and perceived benefits of complementary therapies by cancer patients receiving conventional treatment in Italy.
- Authors: Bonacchi A, Fazzi L, Toccafondi A, Cantore M, Mambrini A, Muraca MG, Banchelli G, Panella M, Focardi F, Calosi R, Di Costanzo F, Rosselli M, Miccinesi G
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Australian men with cancer practice complementary therapies (CTs) as a coping strategy.
- Authors: Klafke N, Eliott JA, Olver IN, Wittert GA
- Issue date: 2014 Nov