Patient-reported outcomes and quality of life in PROFILE 1007: a randomized trial of Crizotinib compared with chemotherapy in previously treated patients with ALK-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Institute of Cancer Sciences, Manchester University, and Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe main objective of the current post hoc analysis was to compare patient-reported outcomes between crizotinib (N = 172) and chemotherapy subgroups (pemetrexed [N = 99] and docetaxel [N = 72]) in previously treated patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer, in PROFILE 1007 study (Pfizer; NCT0093283).
CitationPatient-reported outcomes and quality of life in PROFILE 1007: a randomized trial of Crizotinib compared with chemotherapy in previously treated patients with ALK-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. 2014, 9 (11):1625-33 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Crizotinib versus chemotherapy in advanced ALK-positive lung cancer.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Kim DW, Nakagawa K, Seto T, Crinó L, Ahn MJ, De Pas T, Besse B, Solomon BJ, Blackhall F, Wu YL, Thomas M, O'Byrne KJ, Moro-Sibilot D, Camidge DR, Mok T, Hirsh V, Riely GJ, Iyer S, Tassell V, Polli A, Wilner KD, Jänne PA
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 20
- FDA approval summary: crizotinib for the treatment of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with anaplastic lymphoma kinase rearrangements.
- Authors: Kazandjian D, Blumenthal GM, Chen HY, He K, Patel M, Justice R, Keegan P, Pazdur R
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Ceritinib versus chemotherapy in patients with ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer previously given chemotherapy and crizotinib (ASCEND-5): a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Kim TM, Crinò L, Gridelli C, Kiura K, Liu G, Novello S, Bearz A, Gautschi O, Mok T, Nishio M, Scagliotti G, Spigel DR, Deudon S, Zheng C, Pantano S, Urban P, Massacesi C, Viraswami-Appanna K, Felip E
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- First-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer.
- Authors: Solomon BJ, Mok T, Kim DW, Wu YL, Nakagawa K, Mekhail T, Felip E, Cappuzzo F, Paolini J, Usari T, Iyer S, Reisman A, Wilner KD, Tursi J, Blackhall F, PROFILE 1014 Investigators.
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 4
- Phase 3 study of ceritinib vs chemotherapy in ALK-rearranged NSCLC patients previously treated with chemotherapy and crizotinib (ASCEND-5): Japanese subset.
- Authors: Kiura K, Imamura F, Kagamu H, Matsumoto S, Hida T, Nakagawa K, Satouchi M, Okamoto I, Takenoyama M, Fujisaka Y, Kurata T, Ito M, Tokushige K, Hatano B, Nishio M
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1