Lungscape: resected non-small-cell lung cancer outcome by clinical and pathological parameters.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationCentre Hospitalier Universitaire de Vaud, Lausanne, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Lungscape project was designed to address the impact of clinical, pathological, and molecular characteristics on outcome in resected non-small- cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
CitationLungscape: resected non-small-cell lung cancer outcome by clinical and pathological parameters. 2014, 9 (11):1675-84 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- An association between preoperative anemia and decreased survival in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with surgery alone.
- Authors: Yovino S, Kwok Y, Krasna M, Bangalore M, Suntharalingam M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 1
- [Prognosis after complete surgical resection for non-small cell lung cancer based on the staging classification].
- Authors: Pfannschmidt J, Muley T, Hoffmann H, Bülzebruck H, Dienemann H
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 24
- Prognostic impact and initial recurrence site of lymphovascular and visceral pleural invasion in surgically resected stage I non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Yanagawa N, Shiono S, Abiko M, Ogata SY, Sato T, Tamura G
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Prognostic assessment after surgical resection for non-small cell lung cancer: experiences in 2083 patients.
- Authors: Pfannschmidt J, Muley T, Bülzebruck H, Hoffmann H, Dienemann H
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- [Multivariate survival analysis of 899 patients with non-small cell lung cancer after complete resection].
- Authors: Wei WD, Wen ZS, Su XD, Lin P, Rong TH, Chen LK
- Issue date: 2007 Nov