Lungscape: resected non-small-cell lung cancer outcome by clinical and pathological parameters.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationCentre Hospitalier Universitaire de Vaud, Lausanne, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Lungscape project was designed to address the impact of clinical, pathological, and molecular characteristics on outcome in resected non-small- cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
CitationLungscape: resected non-small-cell lung cancer outcome by clinical and pathological parameters. 2014, 9 (11):1675-84 J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- An association between preoperative anemia and decreased survival in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with surgery alone.
- Authors: Yovino S, Kwok Y, Krasna M, Bangalore M, Suntharalingam M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 1
- [Prognosis after complete surgical resection for non-small cell lung cancer based on the staging classification].
- Authors: Pfannschmidt J, Muley T, Hoffmann H, Bülzebruck H, Dienemann H
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 24
- Prognostic impact and initial recurrence site of lymphovascular and visceral pleural invasion in surgically resected stage I non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Yanagawa N, Shiono S, Abiko M, Ogata SY, Sato T, Tamura G
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Nonsmall cell lung cancer: evaluation of 737 consecutive patients in a single institution.
- Authors: Younes RN, Deutsch F, Badra C, Gross J, Haddad F, Deheinzelin D
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Prognostic assessment after surgical resection for non-small cell lung cancer: experiences in 2083 patients.
- Authors: Pfannschmidt J, Muley T, Bülzebruck H, Hoffmann H, Dienemann H
- Issue date: 2007 Mar