The cost of anal cancer in England: retrospective hospital data analysis and Markov model.
AffiliationPharmerit Ltd, Enterprise House, Innovation Way, York YO10 5NQ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnal cancer requires a multidisciplinary approach to treatment with often complex interventions. Little is known regarding the associated costs and resource use.
CitationThe cost of anal cancer in England: retrospective hospital data analysis and Markov model. 2014, 14:1123 BMC Public Health
JournalBMC Public Health
- Annual cost of hospitalization, inpatient rehabilitation and sick leave of anal cancer in Germany.
- Authors: Heitland W, Schädlich PK, Chen X, Rémy V, Moro L
- Issue date: 2013
- Cost-effectiveness of screening for anal squamous intraepithelial lesions and anal cancer in human immunodeficiency virus-negative homosexual and bisexual men.
- Authors: Goldie SJ, Kuntz KM, Weinstein MC, Freedberg KA, Palefsky JM
- Issue date: 2000 Jun 1
- Penile cancer treatment costs in England.
- Authors: Keeping ST, Tempest MJ, Stephens SJ, Carroll SM, Sangar VK
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 29
- The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of screening for anal squamous intraepithelial lesions in homosexual and bisexual HIV-positive men.
- Authors: Goldie SJ, Kuntz KM, Weinstein MC, Freedberg KA, Welton ML, Palefsky JM
- Issue date: 1999 May 19
- Outcomes of abdominoperineal resection for management of anal cancer in HIV-positive patients: a national case review.
- Authors: Leeds IL, Alturki H, Canner JK, Schneider EB, Efron JE, Wick EC, Gearhart SL, Safar B, Fang SH
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 5