The cost of anal cancer in England: retrospective hospital data analysis and Markov model.
AffiliationPharmerit Ltd, Enterprise House, Innovation Way, York YO10 5NQ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnal cancer requires a multidisciplinary approach to treatment with often complex interventions. Little is known regarding the associated costs and resource use.
CitationThe cost of anal cancer in England: retrospective hospital data analysis and Markov model. 2014, 14:1123 BMC Public Health
JournalBMC Public Health
- Annual cost of hospitalization, inpatient rehabilitation and sick leave of anal cancer in Germany.
- Authors: Heitland W, Schädlich PK, Chen X, Rémy V, Moro L
- Issue date: 2013
- Penile cancer treatment costs in England.
- Authors: Keeping ST, Tempest MJ, Stephens SJ, Carroll SM, Sangar VK
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 29
- Outcomes of abdominoperineal resection for management of anal cancer in HIV-positive patients: a national case review.
- Authors: Leeds IL, Alturki H, Canner JK, Schneider EB, Efron JE, Wick EC, Gearhart SL, Safar B, Fang SH
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 5
- Cost-effectiveness of screening high-risk HIV-positive men who have sex with men (MSM) and HIV-positive women for anal cancer.
- Authors: Czoski-Murray C, Karnon J, Jones R, Smith K, Kinghorn G
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- The cost of oropharyngeal cancer in England: A retrospective hospital data analysis.
- Authors: Keeping ST, Tempest MJ, Stephens SJ, Carroll SM, Simcock R, Jones TM, Shaw R
- Issue date: 2018 Feb