Scanning electron microscopy of variations in human metaphase chromosome structure revealed by Giemsa banding.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital Manchester UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationScanning electron microscopy of variations in human metaphase chromosome structure revealed by Giemsa banding. 1983, 35 (1):21-7 Cytogenet Cell Genet
JournalCytogenetics and Cell Genetics
- Scanning electron microscopy of Giemsa-stained chromosomes and surface-spread chromosomes.
- Authors: Utsumi KR
- Issue date: 1982
- High-resolution scanning electron microscopy of human metaphase chromosomes.
- Authors: Harrison CJ, Allen TD, Britch M, Harris R
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- Three-dimensional structure of G-banded human metaphase chromosomes observed by atomic force microscopy.
- Authors: Hoshi O, Ushiki T
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- R-banding of human chromosomes by heat denaturation and Giemsa staining after amethopterin-synchronization.
- Authors: Richer CL, Murer-Orlando M, Drouin R
- Issue date: 1983 Jun
- G-banding patterns of high-resolution human chromosomes 6--22, X, and Y.
- Authors: Yunis JJ, Ball DW, Sawyer JR
- Issue date: 1979 Jul 18