The regulation of growth and development of normal and leukaemic cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNumerous significant advances have been made in recent years in understanding those factors and conditions which influence the growth and differentiation of haemopoietic cells. This communication is primarily concerned with defining lineage-independent and lineage-restricted growth factors and some of the aberrations which may be involved in leukaemia.
CitationThe regulation of growth and development of normal and leukaemic cells. 1983, 141 (3):415-33 J Pathol
JournalJournal of Pathology
- Aplastic anemia and stem cell biology.
- Authors: Humphries RK, Young N
- Issue date: 1984
- Haemopoietic stem cells: their heterogeneity and regulation.
- Authors: Graham GJ, Wright EG
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- The role of haemopoietic cell growth factor (interleukin 3) in the development of haemopoietic cells.
- Authors: Dexter TM, Heyworth CM, Whetton AD
- Issue date: 1985
- The haemopoietic microenvironment.
- Authors: Wolf NS
- Issue date: 1979 Jun
- [Control of leukaemic and normal myeloid haemopoietic cells (author's transl)].
- Authors: Hinterberger W, Paukovits W
- Issue date: 1980 Sep 26