The regulation of growth and development of normal and leukaemic cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNumerous significant advances have been made in recent years in understanding those factors and conditions which influence the growth and differentiation of haemopoietic cells. This communication is primarily concerned with defining lineage-independent and lineage-restricted growth factors and some of the aberrations which may be involved in leukaemia.
CitationThe regulation of growth and development of normal and leukaemic cells. 1983, 141 (3):415-33 J Pathol
JournalJournal of Pathology
- Aplastic anemia and stem cell biology.
- Authors: Humphries RK, Young N
- Issue date: 1984
- The haemopoietic microenvironment.
- Authors: Wolf NS
- Issue date: 1979 Jun
- [Control of leukaemic and normal myeloid haemopoietic cells (author's transl)].
- Authors: Hinterberger W, Paukovits W
- Issue date: 1980 Sep 26
- Haemopoietic tissue.
- Authors: Wright EG, Lord BI
- Issue date: 1992 Jul
- Murine embryonic yolk sac cells promote in vitro proliferation of bone marrow high proliferative potential colony-forming cells.
- Authors: Yoder MC, King B, Hiatt K, Williams DA
- Issue date: 1995 Aug 15