AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Medical Oncology, Manchester University and Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA variety of different factors has been implicated in inducing angiogenesis. Their identity and precise mechanisms of action remain elusive. The present treatise summarises the state of our knowledge not only in relation to tumour-induced capillary growth but also for non-neoplastic situations and mechanisms.
CitationTumour angiogenesis. 1983, 141 (3):385-413 J Pathol
JournalJournal of Pathology
- Tumour angiogenesis.
- Authors: Le Querrec A, Duval D, Tobelem G
- Issue date: 1993 Sep
- What is the role of endothelial cells in angiogenesis?
- Authors: Folkman J
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- Novel growth regulatory factors and tumour angiogenesis.
- Authors: Bicknell R, Harris AL
- Issue date: 1991
- Angiogenesis in vitro.
- Authors: Folkman J, Haudenschild C
- Issue date: 1980 Dec 11
- Mathematical modeling of capillary formation and development in tumor angiogenesis: penetration into the stroma.
- Authors: Levine HA, Pamuk S, Sleeman BD, Nilsen-Hamilton M
- Issue date: 2001 Sep