AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Medical Oncology, Manchester University and Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA variety of different factors has been implicated in inducing angiogenesis. Their identity and precise mechanisms of action remain elusive. The present treatise summarises the state of our knowledge not only in relation to tumour-induced capillary growth but also for non-neoplastic situations and mechanisms.
CitationTumour angiogenesis. 1983, 141 (3):385-413 J Pathol
JournalJournal of Pathology
- Tumour angiogenesis.
- Authors: Le Querrec A, Duval D, Tobelem G
- Issue date: 1993 Sep
- What is the role of endothelial cells in angiogenesis?
- Authors: Folkman J
- Issue date: 1984 Dec
- Mathematical modeling of capillary formation and development in tumor angiogenesis: penetration into the stroma.
- Authors: Levine HA, Pamuk S, Sleeman BD, Nilsen-Hamilton M
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Authors: Maciag T
- Issue date: 1984
- Tumour angiogenesis: pathophysiology and clinical significance.
- Authors: Lichtenbeld HH, van Dam-Mieras MC, Hillen HF
- Issue date: 1996 Jul