AffiliationCancer research campaign department of Medical Oncology, Manchester University and Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractStudies of normal lymphocyte migratory properties in small animals and more recently in man using 111indium oxine labelling techniques are helping the clinician to understand the biology of tumours involving cells of the immune system. However, not enough is known about subset migration to interpret all the various patterns of dissemination observed in lymphoma patients. Such studies are important since they introduce new possibilities for therapy including the use of labelled cells to home a source a radiation preferentially to affected tissue.
CitationLymphocyte migration in malignant disease. 1983, 51 (3):413-20 Clin Exp Immunol
JournalClinical and Experimental Immunology
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: neoplasm of T cells with helper activity.
- Authors: Berger CL, Warburton D, Raafat J, LoGerfo P, Edelson RL
- Issue date: 1979 Apr
- The T and B lymphocyte content of lymph nodes and spleen in Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Stathopoulos G, Papamichail M, Peckham MJ, Davies AJ, Holborow EJ
- Issue date: 1977 Dec
- Effect of tumor growth on migratory properties of T lymphocytes in rats.
- Authors: Klobusická M, Koníková E, Novotná L
- Issue date: 1980
- Differences in the migration of B and T lymphocytes: organ-selective localization in vivo and the role of lymphocyte-endothelial cell recognition.
- Authors: Stevens SK, Weissman IL, Butcher EC
- Issue date: 1982 Feb
- [Evaluation of T- and B-cell immunity of regional lymph nodes in patients with skin melanoma and prognosis of the disease].
- Authors: Serov AA, Kadagidze ZG
- Issue date: 1983