"Oyster splints": a new compression device for the treatment of keloid scars of the ear.
AffiliationPlastic Surgery Unit, Withington Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
Citation"Oyster splints": a new compression device for the treatment of keloid scars of the ear. 1983, 36 (1):75-8 Br J Plast Surg
JournalBritish Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Management of external ear keloids using form-pressure therapy.
- Authors: Chrisostomidis C, Konofaos P, Chrisostomidis G, Vasilopoulou A, Dimitroulis D, Frangoulis M, Papadopoulos O
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Treatment of ear keloids by compression, using a modified oyster-splint technique.
- Authors: Hassel JC, Roberg B, Kreuter A, Voigtländer V, Rammelsberg P, Hassel AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Auricular keloids: combined therapy with a new pressure device.
- Authors: Bran GM, Brom J, Hörmann K, Stuck BA
- Issue date: 2012 Jan-Feb
- Excision, skin grafting, corticosteroids, adjuvant radiotherapy, pressure therapy, and emancipation: the ESCAPE model for successful taming of giant auricular keloids.
- Authors: Masoodi Z, Ahmad I, Khurram MF, Haq A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Clinical Outcome and Quality of Life After a Multimodal Therapy Approach to Ear Keloids.
- Authors: Walliczek U, Engel S, Weiss C, Aderhold C, Lippert C, Wenzel A, Hörmann K, Schultz JD
- Issue date: 2015 Sep-Oct