Determination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper calls attention to anomalous behaviour of the spleen colony forming cell system, when quantitative measurements of the self-renewal probability of the CFU-S are attempted.
CitationDetermination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle. 1983, 9 (3):467-83 Blood Cells
- Effect of cytokine treatment (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and stem cell factor) on hematopoiesis and the circulating pool of hematopoietic stem cells in mice.
- Authors: Drize N, Chertkov J, Samoilina N, Zander A
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- Bone marrow transplantation. Separation of stem cells.
- Authors: Viktora L, Hermanová E, Herzog P
- Issue date: 1982
- Quantitative measurements on the haemopoietic systems of three strains of mice.
- Authors: Coggle JE, Gordon MY
- Issue date: 1975 Jun
- Gentamicin reduces the self-renewal capacity of murine pluripotent hemopoietic stem cells.
- Authors: Kerk DK, Myers CP, Hays EF
- Issue date: 1983 Oct
- Differing stem cell self-renewal of lectin-separated murine bone marrow fractions.
- Authors: Salner AL, Obbagy JE, Hellman S
- Issue date: 1982 Apr