Determination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper calls attention to anomalous behaviour of the spleen colony forming cell system, when quantitative measurements of the self-renewal probability of the CFU-S are attempted.
CitationDetermination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle. 1983, 9 (3):467-83 Blood Cells
- The sensitivity of G0-state haemopoietic spleen colony-forming cells to a stimulus for proliferation.
- Authors: Lord BI
- Issue date: 1986 May
- Studies on the self-renewal ability of CFU-S which have been serially transferred in long-term culture or in vivo.
- Authors: Schofield R, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1985
- Altered stem cell (CFU-S) function following infection of hematopoietic cells with a virus carrying V-src.
- Authors: Boettiger D, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1986 Feb
- Self-renewal and differentiation capacity of bone marrow and fetal liver stem cells.
- Authors: Zucali JR
- Issue date: 1982 Oct
- The variation of hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal capacity as a function of age: further evidence for heterogenicity of the stem cell compartment.
- Authors: Botnick LE, Hannon EC, Obbagy J, Hellman S
- Issue date: 1982 Jul