Determination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper calls attention to anomalous behaviour of the spleen colony forming cell system, when quantitative measurements of the self-renewal probability of the CFU-S are attempted.
CitationDetermination of the probability of self-renewal in haemopoietic stem cells: a puzzle. 1983, 9 (3):467-83 Blood Cells
- Altered stem cell (CFU-S) function following infection of hematopoietic cells with a virus carrying V-src.
- Authors: Boettiger D, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1986 Feb
- The variation of hematopoietic stem cell self-renewal capacity as a function of age: further evidence for heterogenicity of the stem cell compartment.
- Authors: Botnick LE, Hannon EC, Obbagy J, Hellman S
- Issue date: 1982 Jul
- The effect of stem cell proliferation regulators demonstrated with an in vitro assay.
- Authors: Pragnell IB, Wright EG, Lorimore SA, Adam J, Rosendaal M, DeLamarter JF, Freshney M, Eckmann L, Sproul A, Wilkie N
- Issue date: 1988 Jul
- Effect of cytokine treatment (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and stem cell factor) on hematopoiesis and the circulating pool of hematopoietic stem cells in mice.
- Authors: Drize N, Chertkov J, Samoilina N, Zander A
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- Bone marrow transplantation. Separation of stem cells.
- Authors: Viktora L, Hermanová E, Herzog P
- Issue date: 1982