Perspectives in cancer research survival of patients with Hodgkin's disease.
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPerspectives in cancer research Survival of patients with Hodgkin's disease. 1980, 16 (3):311-6 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Radiotherapy versus radiotherapy plus chemotherapy in stages I and II Hodgkin's disease. A prospective, randomized study by the Danish National Hodgkin Study Group, LYGRA.
- Authors: Nissen NI, Nordentoft AM, Brincker H, Andersen E, Jensen MK, Nielsen JB, Pedersen-Bjergaard J, Jensen TS, Jensen KB, Videbaek A, Pedersen M, Walbom-Jørgensen S
- Issue date: 1980 Jul
- Hodgkin's disease in childhood: therapy results in Argentina.
- Authors: Sackmann-Muriel F, Bonesana AC, Pavlovsky S, Papendieck C, Morgenfeld M, Penchansky L, Schwartz L, Kvicala R, Sica M, Ojeda F
- Issue date: 1981 Fall
- Treatment of early Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Hancock PE, Ledlie EM
- Issue date: 1967 Jan 7
- Second cancer among long-term survivors from Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Nyandoto P, Muhonen T, Joensuu H
- Issue date: 1998 Sep 1
- Greater curability in advanced Hodgkin's disease?
- Authors: Portlock CS
- Issue date: 1999 Sep-Oct