Radiotherapy treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer: a survey of current UK practice and commentary.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the ongoing absence of available trial data, a national survey was carried out to provide details on radiotherapy treatment strategy for non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC).
CitationRadiotherapy treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer: a survey of current UK practice and commentary. 2014, 87 (1043):20140501 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British journal of radiology
- Short-course radiotherapy in elderly patients with early stage non-melanoma skin cancer: a phase II study.
- Authors: Ferro M, Deodato F, Macchia G, Gentileschi S, Cilla S, Torre G, Padula GD, Nuzzo M, Massaccesi M, Valentini V, Morganti AG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- National survey of radiotherapy fractionation practice in 2003.
- Authors: Williams MV, James ND, Summers ET, Barrett A, Ash DV, Audit Sub-Committe, Faculty of Clinical Oncology., Royal College of Radiologists.
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- Skin surface brachytherapy: A survey of contemporary practice patterns.
- Authors: Likhacheva AO, Devlin PM, Shirvani SM, Barker CA, Beron P, Bhatnagar A, Doggett SW, Hochman L, Hsu C, Kasper M, Keisch M, Mutyala S, Prestidge B, Rodriguez Villalba S, Shukla V, Sundararaman S, Kamrava M
- Issue date: 2017 Jan - Feb
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy in older patients with non-melanoma skin cancer: Less is better.
- Authors: Veness M
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for patients with intermediate-risk localised prostate cancer: 2-year patient-reported outcomes of the randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 CHHiP trial.
- Authors: Wilkins A, Mossop H, Syndikus I, Khoo V, Bloomfield D, Parker C, Logue J, Scrase C, Patterson H, Birtle A, Staffurth J, Malik Z, Panades M, Eswar C, Graham J, Russell M, Kirkbride P, O'Sullivan JM, Gao A, Cruickshank C, Griffin C, Dearnaley D, Hall E
- Issue date: 2015 Dec