Radiotherapy treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer: a survey of current UK practice and commentary.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn the ongoing absence of available trial data, a national survey was carried out to provide details on radiotherapy treatment strategy for non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC).
CitationRadiotherapy treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer: a survey of current UK practice and commentary. 2014, 87 (1043):20140501 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British journal of radiology
- Palliation of bone metastases: a survey of patterns of practice among Canadian radiation oncologists.
- Authors: Chow E, Danjoux C, Wong R, Szumacher E, Franssen E, Fung K, Finkelstein J, Andersson L, Connolly R
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- National survey of radiotherapy fractionation practice in 2003.
- Authors: Williams MV, James ND, Summers ET, Barrett A, Ash DV, Audit Sub-Committe, Faculty of Clinical Oncology., Royal College of Radiologists.
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- The UK Standardisation of Breast Radiotherapy (START) Trial A of radiotherapy hypofractionation for treatment of early breast cancer: a randomised trial.
- Authors: START Trialists' Group., Bentzen SM, Agrawal RK, Aird EG, Barrett JM, Barrett-Lee PJ, Bliss JM, Brown J, Dewar JA, Dobbs HJ, Haviland JS, Hoskin PJ, Hopwood P, Lawton PA, Magee BJ, Mills J, Morgan DA, Owen JR, Simmons S, Sumo G, Sydenham MA, Venables K, Yarnold JR
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Short-course radiotherapy in elderly patients with early stage non-melanoma skin cancer: a phase II study.
- Authors: Ferro M, Deodato F, Macchia G, Gentileschi S, Cilla S, Torre G, Padula GD, Nuzzo M, Massaccesi M, Valentini V, Morganti AG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar