Effective radiation dose and eye lens dose in dental cone beam CT: effect of field of view and angle of rotation.
AffiliationOral Imaging Center, OMFS-IMPATH Research Group, Department of Imaging and Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Catholic University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo quantify the effect of field of view (FOV) and angle of rotation on radiation dose in dental cone beam CT (CBCT) and to define a preliminary volume-dose model.
CitationEffective radiation dose and eye lens dose in dental cone beam CT: effect of field of view and angle of rotation. 2014, 87 (1042):20130654 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Dosimetry of the cone beam computed tomography Veraviewepocs 3D compared with the 3D Accuitomo in different fields of view.
- Authors: Hirsch E, Wolf U, Heinicke F, Silva MA
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Effective dose from cone beam CT examinations in dentistry.
- Authors: Roberts JA, Drage NA, Davies J, Thomas DW
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Cone beam computed tomography for dental and maxillofacial imaging: technique improvement and low-dose protocols.
- Authors: Feragalli B, Rampado O, Abate C, Macrì M, Festa F, Stromei F, Caputi S, Guglielmi G
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Cone beam computed tomography radiation dose and image quality assessments.
- Authors: Lofthag-Hansen S
- Issue date: 2010
- Using GafChromic film to estimate the effective dose from dental cone beam CT and panoramic radiography.
- Authors: Al-Okshi A, Nilsson M, Petersson A, Wiese M, Lindh C
- Issue date: 2013