AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractExcess adiposity is a risk factor for incidence of several gastrointestinal cancers, but it is unclear how these epidemiological observations translate into clinical practice.
CitationExcess adiposity and gastrointestinal cancer. 2014, 101 (12):1518-31; discussion 1531 Br J Surg
JournalThe British Journal of Surgery
- Epidemiological and molecular mechanisms aspects linking obesity and cancer.
- Authors: Osório-Costa F, Rocha GZ, Dias MM, Carvalheira JB
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Adiposity and cancer at major anatomical sites: umbrella review of the literature.
- Authors: Kyrgiou M, Kalliala I, Markozannes G, Gunter MJ, Paraskevaidis E, Gabra H, Martin-Hirsch P, Tsilidis KK
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 28
- Biological mechanisms linking obesity and cancer risk: new perspectives.
- Authors: Roberts DL, Dive C, Renehan AG
- Issue date: 2010
- Role of obesity in Barrett's esophagus and cancer.
- Authors: Murray L, Romero Y
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Adiposity and cancer risk: new mechanistic insights from epidemiology.
- Authors: Renehan AG, Zwahlen M, Egger M
- Issue date: 2015 Aug