Cost assessment of robotics in gynecologic surgery: A systematic review.
AffiliationRobotic Gynaecology and Gynaecological Oncology Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe application of robotics is an innovation in the field of gynecologic surgery. Our objective was to evaluate the currently available literature on the cost assessment of robotic surgery of various operations in the field of gynecologic surgery.
CitationCost assessment of robotics in gynecologic surgery: A systematic review. 2014, 40 (11):2125-34 J Obstet Gynaecol Res
JournalThe Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
- Robotics in general surgery: A systematic cost assessment.
- Authors: Gkegkes ID, Mamais IA, Iavazzo C
- Issue date: 2017 Oct-Dec
- Robotic Single-Site and Conventional Laparoscopic Surgery in Gynecology: Clinical Outcomes and Cost Analysis of a Matched Case-Control Study.
- Authors: El Hachem L, Andikyan V, Mathews S, Friedman K, Poeran J, Shieh K, Geoghegan M, Gretz HF 3rd
- Issue date: 2016 Jul-Aug
- Advantages of robotics in benign gynecologic surgery.
- Authors: Truong M, Kim JH, Scheib S, Patzkowsky K
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Cost and robotic surgery in gynecology.
- Authors: Knight J, Escobar PF
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Cost-benefit analysis of robotic surgery in gynaecological oncology.
- Authors: Iavazzo C, Gkegkes ID
- Issue date: 2017 Nov