Pollicization of the index finger in Fanconi anaemia: appearances and functionality 40 years after the intervention.
AffiliationDepartment of Imaging Science, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK; Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPollicization of the index finger in Fanconi anaemia: appearances and functionality 40 years after the intervention. 2014, 166 (6):807 Br J Haematol
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- The results of pollicization for congenital thumb hypoplasia.
- Authors: Tonkin MA, Boyce DE, Fleming PP, Filan SL, Vigna N
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Long term functional outcomes after early childhood pollicization.
- Authors: Lightdale-Miric N, Mueske NM, Lawrence EL, Loiselle J, Berggren J, Dayanidhi S, Stevanovic M, Valero-Cuevas FJ, Wren TA
- Issue date: 2015 Apr-Jun
- Pollicization of the index finger requiring secondary fusion of the new metacarpophalangeal joint.
- Authors: Al-Qattan MM
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Functional outcomes of children with index pollicizations for thumb deficiency.
- Authors: Netscher DT, Aliu O, Sandvall BK, Staines KG, Hamilton KL, Salazar-Reyes H, Thornby J
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Change in Hand Function and Dexterity with Age after Index Pollicization for Congenital Thumb Hypoplasia.
- Authors: Kollitz KM, Tomhave W, Van Heest AE, Moran SL
- Issue date: 2018 Mar